2014 FEACO ANNUAL CONFERENCE | Madrid
The annual edition of the FEACO CONFERENCE was held 29 - 30 May 2014 in Madrid. The international forum was organized under the banner of "Growth through Innovation", with the primary objective of raising awareness about the importance of innovation in driving growth.
This event was intended as a forum for consulting firms, private companies and the public sector to exchange ideas and discuss the role consulting plays in the crucial transformations taking place in both private and public sectors as they strive for efficiency, innovation, growth and job creation.
The conference focused on messages such as:
• Consulting in innovation processes.
• Consulting as a strategic partner for the public sector in implementing reform processes.
• The role of consulting as a driver of the digital economy.
• The consulting’s ability to improve the efficiency of processes in both public and private sectors.
• The need for consultancy services to effectively and efficiently use ICT in serving business strategies.
The consultancy sector as a creator of professional jobs.
• Consulting for international expansion.