The annual edition of the FEACO CONFERENCE will be held on 15 - 16 October 2015 in Athens. The international forum will be organized under the banner of 'Towards a New Growth Model for Europe: the Role of Consultants'.
The main themes of the conference include:
• Entrepreneurship and innovation in Europe
• The challenge of building an outward looking European economy
• Building a new financial model
• The role of the European and national authorities in supporting the new growth model
• Trends for Management Consulting in Europe – Preparing for the future
The venue of the conference is the National Bank of Greece Auditorium, Theodoros Karatzas building, which is located in the historical center of Athens.
The ceremony for the European Constantinus Award 2015 will take place during the Gala Dinner, on October, 15.
The updated programme of the 2015 Feaco Annual Conference and online registration is available by clicking the image below or on the website www.sesma.gr/conference2015