This year’s edition of the annual Feaco Conference will be held on 6 October 2016 in Brussels. The international forum will be organized under the banner “Challenges ahead: a new framework and future perspectives forEuropean Consulting".
The conference will focus on the management consulting industry in Europe and its role with regards to some challenging key issues for both public and private sectors.
- How to view Brexit and its impact on consultancy?
- How to rethink innovation processes?
- How to approach the economy effectively through digitalization?
- How to create an enabling environment for consulting to operate?
The venue of the conference is the Renaissance Business Hotel, which is located in Brussels' European Quarter, Rue du Parnasse 19.
The ceremony for the 2016 European Constantinus Award will take place during the event.
- 13:00 Registration and welcome coffee
- 14:00 Welcome addresses and opening speech
- 14:30 The Consultancy Industry in Europe: Feaco annual survey and panel discussion
- 15:30 More effective regulation: creating an enabling operational environments. Q&A.
- 16:30 2016 European Constantinus Award: promoting excellence in consultancy
- 17:15 Conference closing and networking cocktail
For further information please contact email@example.com.
Registration is closed.