Evaluation criteria for the jury are the following aspects of a project:
• Commercial performance: revenue/profit impact, process improvement, productivity increase, effectiveness of organizational changes
• Strategic strength: market performance and impact, innovation, development and qualification improvements of the company and its human resources
• Quality of consulting/solution: creativity of solutions and methods, customer satisfaction, satisfaction of participating partners and their employees, quality of documents, change management and project management
• Efficiency: price/performance, cost control, speed of execution, long-term effects, replicability, organization and quality of international cooperation
• International: creation and security of jobs, effects on regional and national economy, compliance with development programs, etc.
The jury will be composed out of international experts in the field of management consultancy as well as of prominent representatives of successfull businesses. Each participating country has the right to name up to two members of the jury.
Further details please look at Constantinus European Award website.